The EU is Ready to Help with the Return of Europeans from China
The EU is ready to help with the return of European citizens from China because of the new virus. This was announced by a spokesman for the European Commission, quoted by BTA. He stated that no EU Member State has so far requested the assistance of the Community institutions on this issue.
According to the spokesman, the EU can assist in the transfer of medicines and health aids between countries in the Community, as well as to provide research tools for infection or thermal imaging cameras.
The EC added that it could participate in the cost-sharing of human and technical transport as long as EU countries request such assistance under the civil protection mechanism. Tomorrow, the commissioners will discuss the situation with the spread of the virus at their regular weekly meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Minister: In Croatia they see the Adoption of the Euro as a Way to be Part of Europe’s Heart
- » German Consumer Sentiment Collapses to Record Low due to Inflation and Energy Crisis
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia