Fourth Bulgarian is Located in the Heart of the Coronavirus Epidemic - Wuhan
Another Bulgarian is in the city of Wuhan - the heart of the coronavirus epidemic. This was reported to bTV by Vladislav Spasov, temporarily managing the Bulgarian Embassy in Beijing,
There was information about three Bulgarian students who were located in the metropolis. Our fourth compatriot is also a student.
None of the four is permanently resident there.
In all likelihood, the Bulgarians will be brought back by French flight.
Following the affected in France, a case of coronavirus was also registered in Germany this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » July 13: 7252 Total Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 77 New
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests