Fourth Bulgarian is Located in the Heart of the Coronavirus Epidemic - Wuhan
Another Bulgarian is in the city of Wuhan - the heart of the coronavirus epidemic. This was reported to bTV by Vladislav Spasov, temporarily managing the Bulgarian Embassy in Beijing,
There was information about three Bulgarian students who were located in the metropolis. Our fourth compatriot is also a student.
None of the four is permanently resident there.
In all likelihood, the Bulgarians will be brought back by French flight.
Following the affected in France, a case of coronavirus was also registered in Germany this morning.
- » Two Bulgarians under Surveillance for Coronavirus
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
- » First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
- » Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People