PM Borissov: If Allowed, I will Send a Plane to Relocate the Bulgarian Students from Wuhan
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was assigned to monitor whether the Bulgarian students in Wuhan could be relocated from the Chinese city of.
"If they let us, I will send an airplane to pick them up, no matter how much it costs," Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said during the 14th annual business meeting with the government in Sofia. "I imagine how scared they are," he added.
The Prime Minister cannot predict the economic and health consequences of the spread of the coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » Mass Inspections for Wearing Masks in Public Transport in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Main Topic - Report of the European Commission on the Rule of Law
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation