PM Borissov: If Allowed, I will Send a Plane to Relocate the Bulgarian Students from Wuhan
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was assigned to monitor whether the Bulgarian students in Wuhan could be relocated from the Chinese city of.
"If they let us, I will send an airplane to pick them up, no matter how much it costs," Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said during the 14th annual business meeting with the government in Sofia. "I imagine how scared they are," he added.
The Prime Minister cannot predict the economic and health consequences of the spread of the coronavirus.
- » 1/3 of All Animals and Plants Can Disappear within 50 Years
- » The First Section of the New Metro Line Starts Operating in May
- » Just for a Day: 690 Fines for Cars without E-Vignettes
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » As of Today - Drivers without an Up-to-Date Electronic Vignette will be Fined
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?