All Victims of the Helicopter Crash that Killed Kobe Bryant were Identified
All nine victims of the helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna, have already been identified. There is no official information from the authorities yet, but relatives of the deceased have confirmed their identities.
There was a family of three on board - Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli, his wife Keri and their daughter Alyssa. The girl was among Gianna's teammates.
Another team member, Payton Chester, who was accompanied by his mother Sarah was also on board.
The victims include basketball coach Christina Mauser and the pilot Ara Zobayan.
The helicopter that crashed on Sunday had received approval to fly even though weather conditions were worse than usual standards for flying, The New York Times reported.
- » 1/3 of All Animals and Plants Can Disappear within 50 Years
- » The First Section of the New Metro Line Starts Operating in May
- » Just for a Day: 690 Fines for Cars without E-Vignettes
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » As of Today - Drivers without an Up-to-Date Electronic Vignette will be Fined
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?