Update: The Plane Which Crashed in Afghanistan was a US Military Plane
The plane which crashed in Afghanistan may turn out to be military, not passenger. The mystery is compounded after local authorities said it was not a civilian flight. Earlier, the country's national airline, Ariana Afgan Airlines, denied that the machine was their property.
Without official confirmation from either the Afghan or US authorities, the Taliban claimed responsibility and said that they had taken down the aircraft.
"U.S. military official says Air Force E-11A airborne communications plane crashed in eastern Afghanistan Monday with “less than 5” on board.Plane is military version of Bombardier Global Express business jet. It’s not clear if anyone survived", Lucas Tomlinson said in a tweet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » China Stops Expeditions to Everest due to Transmission of the Coronavirus from Nepal
- » Deadliest Day in Gaza since Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Begun
- » China Landed Rover on Mars
- » Italy Ready to Reopen for Foreign Tourists
- » Russian Orthodox Church Pleas Reduction of Abortions to Fight Demographic Crisis
- » Israeli Attacks on Gaza Are Intensifying