Mariana Nikolova to Participate in the Israel CyberTechnology Forum
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy and Chairman of the Cybersecurity Council Mariana Nikolova is leaving for Tel Aviv, Israel, to participate in the International Conference on Cybertechnology.
The Bulgarian delegation will include the Deputy Chairman of the State Agency for Electronic Governance Krasimir Simonski and the National Cyber Security Coordinator and Head of the Cybercrime Unit at the State Security and Defense Council Yavor Kolev.
As part of the visit, the Deputy Prime Minister will visit the Israeli National Cyber Center and talk with its leader, Yigal Unna.
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus