PM Borissov on a Working Visit to Poland to Mark 75 Years since the Liberation of Auschwitz
Leaders from countries around the world will participate in the event.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Poland, where he will participate in the official ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the of liberation of the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, the cabinet's press service said.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister will attend the Commemoration of the Gate of Death in the former Auschwitz-Birkenau camp and honor the victims' memory.
Leaders from countries around the world as well as heads of international organizations will participate in the event.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured
- » A Visit of a Bulgarian Theater Production was Canceled in North Macedonia