PM Borissov on a Working Visit to Poland to Mark 75 Years since the Liberation of Auschwitz
Leaders from countries around the world will participate in the event.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Poland, where he will participate in the official ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the of liberation of the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, the cabinet's press service said.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister will attend the Commemoration of the Gate of Death in the former Auschwitz-Birkenau camp and honor the victims' memory.
Leaders from countries around the world as well as heads of international organizations will participate in the event.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » Bulgarian MEP Radan Kanev: Mobile Workers’ Rights Are Underprotected
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » NATO Leaders Gather in Brussels for Policy Making Summit on June 14
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022