Facebook has collapsed in a number of countries, Downdetector the website, which monitors crashes and interruptions in the work of popular Internet resources, including all social networks reports.
According to the portal, the interruptions started around 5 pm Bulgarian time. The highest number of reported social network interruptions and interruptions were reported in the US, France, Poland, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
According to 69% of users complaining about problems with the news feed, 15% did not have access to the network at all, and 14% could not access their accounts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study Suggests That Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Eight Stations of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Will be Launched by the End of August
- » Greek Scientists Expect Second Wave as Coronavirus Cases Spike Among Younger Generation
- » The Details Known About the Russian Vaccine "Sputnik V"
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History