Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
Today A 5.1 magnitude earthquake struck the province again, Marmara University Candili Research Center, which specializes in seismological studies, was quoted by Sputniknews.
According to the report, the epicenter of the quake was at a depth of 7.2 kilometers.
There are currently no reports of new casualties and injuries.
Yesterday, the same Turkish province was hit by an earthquake of 6.8 Richter, killing 22 people and injuring over 1,200.
The magnitude-6.8 quake, centred on the town of Sivrice in Elazig province, caused buildings to collapse and sent residents rushing into the street.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province