BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
All programmes targeted at Bulgarian students, which started in the 2014-2020 period, will continue until the end of the year, although the UK will leave the European Union soon, Commissioner Mariya Gabriel said, BNR reported.
As of January 2021 Great Britain will be treated as a third country, Commissioner Gabriel underlined. The new moment in the negotiations under the Erasmus+ programme and the scientific research programmes is that third countries will have the opportunity to become associated members. This will happen after negotiations, which are expected to be difficult, Mariya Gabriefl added.
- » 10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
- » 1 477 Schools Remained Closed Today
- » Bulgarian Woman was Elected as Dean of the University of Temple in Rome
- » Eight Reasons Why You Should Go into Teaching
- » Bulgaria and Qatar Will Cooperate in the Fields of Education, Research and Technology
- » Bulgaria is Ready to Accept more Vietnamese Students and Post-Graduate Students