New Rules for Gambling in Bulgaria
The bill establishing a National Gambling Agency, which replaces the State Gambling Commission, has been published for discussion, BNR reported.
The change is in line with European practices, according to the reasons given by the Ministry of Finance. The aim is to harmonize tax and licensing policies for all business participants. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said there was no connection between the financing of Levski football club and the report of the state financial inspection, according to which more than EUR 100 million were not received in the treasury due to different treatment of the lottery operators. Borissov described the allegations of nationalization of private lotteries as "deeply false" and urged them to pay the corresponding license fees.
- » 1/3 of All Animals and Plants Can Disappear within 50 Years
- » The First Section of the New Metro Line Starts Operating in May
- » Just for a Day: 690 Fines for Cars without E-Vignettes
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » As of Today - Drivers without an Up-to-Date Electronic Vignette will be Fined
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?