Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City
The work of public transport in Wuhan will be stopped, the airport and the railway stations - closed.
Chinese authorities will impose a temporary ban on Wuhan residents from leaving the city on January 23 due to the new type of coronavirus, TASS and BTA reported.
Reuters reported, that the government is urging citizens not to leave the city, except in special circumstances.
It was reported that 473 people were infected with the new coronavirus in China. To date, 9 deaths have been reported.
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » Chanel Postponed a Fashion Show in China because of the Coronavirus
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » A New Mask Factory will be Built in Six Days in Beijing