Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City
The work of public transport in Wuhan will be stopped, the airport and the railway stations - closed.
Chinese authorities will impose a temporary ban on Wuhan residents from leaving the city on January 23 due to the new type of coronavirus, TASS and BTA reported.
Reuters reported, that the government is urging citizens not to leave the city, except in special circumstances.
It was reported that 473 people were infected with the new coronavirus in China. To date, 9 deaths have been reported.
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million
- » Michael Pompeo Congratulated Bulgaria on its Quick Actions to Reduce the Number of COVID-19 Cases
- » Germany has Admitted over 100 COVID-19 Infected Patients from other EU Countries
- » More than 80 Countries are Seeking IMF Assistance
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear