The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
The UK is ready to leave the EU on January 31st. This was announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
After the Brexit bill was approved by the House of Commons, it was also voted on by the House of Lords on Wednesday. The document must now be signed by Queen Elizabeth. This is expected to happen today or tomorrow, after which it will enter into force.
Johnson called for an end to disputes between supporters and adversaries and focused on resolving the kingdom's problems.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities