The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
The UK is ready to leave the EU on January 31st. This was announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
After the Brexit bill was approved by the House of Commons, it was also voted on by the House of Lords on Wednesday. The document must now be signed by Queen Elizabeth. This is expected to happen today or tomorrow, after which it will enter into force.
Johnson called for an end to disputes between supporters and adversaries and focused on resolving the kingdom's problems.
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage
- » Bulgaria Returns another 54 Containers with Waste to Italy