The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
The UK is ready to leave the EU on January 31st. This was announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
After the Brexit bill was approved by the House of Commons, it was also voted on by the House of Lords on Wednesday. The document must now be signed by Queen Elizabeth. This is expected to happen today or tomorrow, after which it will enter into force.
Johnson called for an end to disputes between supporters and adversaries and focused on resolving the kingdom's problems.
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The EC Called for Free Movement of Critical Workers to be Guaranteed
- » 672,300 People have Acquired Citizenship in One of the 27 EU Member States
- » Italy Extends the Quarantine until April 12
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP