The Bad Weather in Spain Took the Lives of 10 People
At least 10 people have been killed since Sunday due to bad weather in Spain, accompanied by strong gusts of wind, snow and rain. This is what Mundo writes today, TASS reported.
According to the newspaper, four more people have been reported missing. Among them is a 25-year-old Briton.
There are also many injured people.
The Spanish State Meteorological Service has previously warned of storms in many provinces of the kingdom. A number of highways and ports were closed, schools canceled classes, rescuers evacuated locals.
This has been one of the strongest storms in Spain in recent years. Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez is expected to visit areas affected by the disaster today, TASS added.
- » BNR: The US Designates Bulgaria a Developed Country
- » Turkey will Support Fayez al-Sarraj's Government if the Talks on Libya Fail
- » Iran has Reported the First Two Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus Infection
- » Syria's Aleppo Airport has Resumed Passenger Flights for the First Time since 2012
- » South Korea's Former President Sentenced to 17 Years in Prison and a Record Fine
- » Malaysia Suspected that the Pilot of the MN370 Flight has Intentionally Crashed the Plane