Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny but Windy
It will be mostly sunny but windy today.
A moderate, at times strong northwest wind across the Danubian Plain and the Upper Thracian Plain, will continue to blow, bringing cold air. Maximum temperatures between 3C and 8C, in Sofia - about 4C. Atmospheric pressure will rise and stay above average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece