Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
The best Bulgarian tennis player - Grigor Dimitrov was eliminated in the second round of the first Grand Slam Tournament of the year - Australian Open after a he was defeated by the 22-year-old American Tommy Paul by 4: 6, 6: 7 (6), 6 : 3, 7: 6 (3), 6: 7 (3). The game lasted 4 hours and 8 minutes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy: Geoghegan Hart Wins Giro d'Italia
- » Wales Defeated Bulgarian National Football Team
- » Cristiano Ronaldo breaks the COVID-19 Quarantine and Returns to Italy
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian National Football Team Lost to Finland 0:2
- » Streets and Boulevards in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Closed Due to a Marathon