Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
The best Bulgarian tennis player - Grigor Dimitrov was eliminated in the second round of the first Grand Slam Tournament of the year - Australian Open after a he was defeated by the 22-year-old American Tommy Paul by 4: 6, 6: 7 (6), 6 : 3, 7: 6 (3), 6: 7 (3). The game lasted 4 hours and 8 minutes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Buglarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Continues His Winning Streak in Monte Carlo
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics