Glittering Vienna Ball Enlivens Sofia March 22
Vienna Club Association and Austria's Embassy in Sofia are the organizers of a fundraising Vienna Ball in aid of the department for children's surgery at the Neurology Center at the Emergency Institute Pirogov in Sofia.
The ball will take place under the patronage of H.E. Karl Diem. Austria's Ambassador in Sofia.
Distinguished Bulgarian and foreign guests have been invited to attend the high-life event at Kempinski Zografski Hotel.
The fundraising Vienna Ball remains the most glittering charity event in Bulgaria, synonymous to high-life entertainment, AlexanderYosifov, chairman of the Vienna Club Association, said.
Schenker, one of the leading international providers of integrated logistics services, and Erste Bank, Austria are main sponsors of the event, to take place in partnership with Siemens, Raiffeisenbank, Knauf and M3 Communications Group, Inc, leading Bulgarian PR company (www.m3bg.com).
The Vienna Ball in Sofia took place for the first time seven years ago, but has been included in the official calendar of the Vienna Balls and supported by Vienna municipality since 2001.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nearly 2,000 infected with COVID-19 in Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on the First Day of Autumn
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Today marks 115 Years since Bulgaria’s Independence
- » Bulgaria received 80,640 Doses of the New Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 New Cases in the Last 24 hours