First Case of the Deadly Virus in China Confirmed in South Korea
Today, South Korea has confirmed the first case of a mysterious virus that appeared last month in China, heightening concerns about the spread of the epidemic.
The South Korean Center for Disease Control and Prevention said the virus was discovered in a 35-year-old Chinese woman who arrived by plane from the Chinese city of Wuhan. The woman visited a hospital in Wuhan due to a runny nose. She was prescribed medication and then left for South Korea.
After the woman arrived Seoul's Incheon South Korea Airport she tested positive for the virus and had been treated at a local hospital. This brings the number of countries with confirmed cases to four, Quartz reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19