5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
Five people were killed that night after a hot water pipe exploded in a small private hotel in the Russian city of Perm and flooded a basement hotel room with boiling water, the regional investigative committee said, Reuters and TASS reported.
All victims were guests of the hotel.
Three more people with severe burns have been hospitalized.
Investigators opened a criminal case under the charge of the provision of services that do not meet safety requirements, the Moscow Times reported.
#BREAKING #Russia In #Perm, five people died in a hotel "Caramel" due to a break in a hot water pipe, three more were hospitalized with burns. The hotel is located on the ground floor of the building. pic.twitter.com/4wYMPEHDY0— Kapil Patil (@Kapil_Patils) January 20, 2020
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: There is No Information about Injured Bulgarians after the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: A 21-year-old Girl from Sofia was found Dead
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down