BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
Bulgaria and China will cooperate to create production facilities for electric buses and a research and development centre in Bulgaria, BNR reported.
To this end Stamen Yanev, Executive Director of Invest Bulgaria Agency and representatives of the Chinese companies Jiangsu Alfa Bus and ACN Worldwide signed a memorandum of understanding at the Bulgarian embassy in Beijing, in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova.
The total investment is estimated at EUR 25 million and will create 250 jobs. Jiangsu Alfa Bus stated that with the investment in Bulgaria, the company intends to introduce cutting-edge technologies for the manufacture of electric buses and parts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October