Varicella Boom throughout Bulgaria
More than 2,000 cases of varicella have been registered since the beginning of the year, NOVA reports. This is what health authorities say.
Human alphaherpesvirus 3, usually referred to as the varicella-zoster virus, is one of eight herpesviruses known to infect humans. It causes chickenpox, a disease most commonly affecting children, teens, and young adults, and shingles in adults; shingles is rare in children.
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
- » First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
- » Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People
- » European Commission: 99% of the Coronavirus Carriers are in China