Varicella Boom throughout Bulgaria
More than 2,000 cases of varicella have been registered since the beginning of the year, NOVA reports. This is what health authorities say.
Human alphaherpesvirus 3, usually referred to as the varicella-zoster virus, is one of eight herpesviruses known to infect humans. It causes chickenpox, a disease most commonly affecting children, teens, and young adults, and shingles in adults; shingles is rare in children.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test