Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
Ukraine’s prime minister Oleksiy Valeriyovych handed his resignation letter after an audio of him reportedly criticising President Volodomyr Zelenskiy’s understanding of the economy leaked earlier, The Guardian reported.
“To remove any doubts about our respect for and trust in the president, I have written a resignation letter and handed it over to the president,” Oleksiy Goncharuk wrote on his official Facebook page.
He said the audio “artificially created an impression that my team and I do not respect the president”.
“This is not true,” he said. “I came to this post to carry out the president’s programme.”
It is reported that the president is still considering weather he'll accept the resignation.
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
- » BNR: President Radev Accuses PM Borissov of Using Special Services for Political Ends
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam