Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
Ukraine’s prime minister Oleksiy Valeriyovych handed his resignation letter after an audio of him reportedly criticising President Volodomyr Zelenskiy’s understanding of the economy leaked earlier, The Guardian reported.
“To remove any doubts about our respect for and trust in the president, I have written a resignation letter and handed it over to the president,” Oleksiy Goncharuk wrote on his official Facebook page.
He said the audio “artificially created an impression that my team and I do not respect the president”.
“This is not true,” he said. “I came to this post to carry out the president’s programme.”
It is reported that the president is still considering weather he'll accept the resignation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former Financial Minister Ananiev Has Broken Law, says Caretaker FM Vasilev
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia Have New Chance to Work Togerther towards Ignoring out All Misunderstandings
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections
- » Bulgarian CEC Signed Contract for Technical Support of Voting Machines for Upcoming Elections