Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
At the initiative of President Rumen Radev, a meeting on topical issues of the electoral process, as well as measures for overcoming the problems, will be held at 10 am today, the press centre of the Head of State announced.
Representatives of the executive and the legislature and the political parties are invited to participate in the conversation. The meeting is open to the media, the Presidency added.
- » Parliament in Paris has Begun Debates on the Controversial Pension Reform
- » Minister Nikolina Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Warsaw
- » BNR: President Radev Accuses PM Borissov of Using Special Services for Political Ends
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam