Hepatitis A Boom in Bobov Dol
Hepatitis A boom in Bobov Dol. According to official data from RHI-Kyustendil, epidemic outbreaks were registered in some places. There are 25 registered cases for the past three months in the region.
Parents of children from the city expressed their concern. They don't believe that the municipality is taking sufficient measures to curb the disease.
An epidemic has not yet been announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mass testing for Covid-19 to begin in Bansko, Bulgaria
- » Total of 581 Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria, 42 Cured
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day