Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
Locals said that something like this this had not happened in several years.
After wildfires affecting vast forest areas, Australia was hit by storms. Although the rain is not enough to extinguish the fires, it was welcomed.
In some parts of New South Wales, there were even floods, and locals said it hadn't happened in several years.
Heavy rain fell across parts of fire-ravaged eastern Australia this morning, with more wet weather forecast, giving some relief following months of catastrophic blazes fuelled by climate change. | https://t.co/zjdSZxdvdD pic.twitter.com/VG1wxhir7t— RTÉ News (@rtenews) January 16, 2020
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Some Regions of Bulgaria
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?