Eight People Have Died Following Complications of a Flu Infection Greece
Eight people have died following complications of a flu infection in the last ten days in Greece.
24 people are hospitalized in Intensive Care Units. Most of the patients have other health problems.
The incidence rate is expected to remain high in the coming weeks, which is not uncommon for the season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total