Eight People Have Died Following Complications of a Flu Infection Greece
Eight people have died following complications of a flu infection in the last ten days in Greece.
24 people are hospitalized in Intensive Care Units. Most of the patients have other health problems.
The incidence rate is expected to remain high in the coming weeks, which is not uncommon for the season.
- » MMA: The Students who Returned from China aren’t Infected with Coronavirus
- » Is the Ukrainian Citizen who was Hospitalized in Stara Zagora Infected with the Coronavirus?
- » Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
- » First Victim of the Coronavirus in Europe
- » Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People
- » European Commission: 99% of the Coronavirus Carriers are in China