Eight People Have Died Following Complications of a Flu Infection Greece
Eight people have died following complications of a flu infection in the last ten days in Greece.
24 people are hospitalized in Intensive Care Units. Most of the patients have other health problems.
The incidence rate is expected to remain high in the coming weeks, which is not uncommon for the season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tota of 581 Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria, 42 Cured
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » 565 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 22 Death Cases