The US and China Put an End to the Trade War?
The US and China have signed an agreement that should ease the trade war between them, shaking the world markets.
This is the first phase of a Beijing-Washington deal to settle a trade dispute.
China has pledged to boost US imports by $200bn above 2017 levels and strengthen intellectual property rules.
In exchange, the US has agreed to halve some of the new tariffs it has imposed on Chinese products.
The agreement enters into force next month.
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » Chanel Postponed a Fashion Show in China because of the Coronavirus
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » A New Mask Factory will be Built in Six Days in Beijing