The US and China Put an End to the Trade War?
The US and China have signed an agreement that should ease the trade war between them, shaking the world markets.
This is the first phase of a Beijing-Washington deal to settle a trade dispute.
China has pledged to boost US imports by $200bn above 2017 levels and strengthen intellectual property rules.
In exchange, the US has agreed to halve some of the new tariffs it has imposed on Chinese products.
The agreement enters into force next month.
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million
- » Michael Pompeo Congratulated Bulgaria on its Quick Actions to Reduce the Number of COVID-19 Cases
- » Germany has Admitted over 100 COVID-19 Infected Patients from other EU Countries
- » More than 80 Countries are Seeking IMF Assistance
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear