Bulgaria Participates in Green Week 2020
For the 31st time, Bulgaria is participating in the largest international fair for agricultural and food products - Green Week 2020 in Berlin, BNR reported.
The Minister of Agriculture and Food Desislava Taneva has opened the Bulgarian venue. In an area of 143 square meters, 19 manufacturers present wine, organic essential oil products, walnut oil, various types of honey and bee products, meat and dairy products, sweets and jams, fruit juices and pastry. T
here is also an area dedicated to tourism. Participation aims to promote not only Bulgarian food, beverages and brands, but also the country as a place for good cuisine, tourism and recreation activities. In 2019, more than 400,000 people attended the exhibition.
- » Hong Kong Scientists: The New Coronavirus is Most Active at Temperatures around 4°C
- » 457 New COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » Rate of COVID-19 Infections is Reduced with 50% in Complete Isolation
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » 449 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C