Strong Earthquake Shook China
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake has been reported in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region (XUAR) in northwestern China, according to the China Seismological Center.
The quake was registered at 16:32 local time in Aksu. The epicenter of the earthquake is at a depth of 16 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and destruction.
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas