Strong Earthquake Shook China
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake has been reported in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region (XUAR) in northwestern China, according to the China Seismological Center.
The quake was registered at 16:32 local time in Aksu. The epicenter of the earthquake is at a depth of 16 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and destruction.
- » 5.6 Earthquake Off the Coast of Indonesia
- » Hundreds of Flights Canceled in UK because of the Storm "Dennis"
- » Record Wind Gusts of 255 km/h Hit Iceland
- » Ivan Geshev: There will be Permanent Checks of What is Burnt in the TPPs
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures mostly between 9C and 14C
- » Cold Wave in Saudi Arabia