A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
A new series of consultations with the President. The occasion - changes in the Constitution.
Rumen Radev will speak with representatives of the Supreme Bar Council. According to the president, there is a need for changes in the judicial system.
The government has already proposed changes to the Judiciary Act that stipulate the Attorney General to be controlled by an independent person.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Parliament Accepts President’s Veto on the State of Emergency Measures Act