A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
A new series of consultations with the President. The occasion - changes in the Constitution.
Rumen Radev will speak with representatives of the Supreme Bar Council. According to the president, there is a need for changes in the judicial system.
The government has already proposed changes to the Judiciary Act that stipulate the Attorney General to be controlled by an independent person.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things