Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkan countries to gather on a meeting in Bulgaria. The meeting will take place in the first half of 2020, National Assembly Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva and Bulgarian Commissioner Mariya Gabriel announced.
"I think that national parliaments here, being directly elected by the citizens, will be the strong voice that will allow us to modernize our institutions and protect the interests of citizens so that their agenda will be also the agenda of the institutions at the European Union. level," said Gabriel.
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov
- » EC Convenes an Emergency Meeting because of the Middle East Crisis