Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkan countries to gather on a meeting in Bulgaria. The meeting will take place in the first half of 2020, National Assembly Speaker Tsveta Karayancheva and Bulgarian Commissioner Mariya Gabriel announced.
"I think that national parliaments here, being directly elected by the citizens, will be the strong voice that will allow us to modernize our institutions and protect the interests of citizens so that their agenda will be also the agenda of the institutions at the European Union. level," said Gabriel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues
- » Putin-Biden Summit: No Concrete Deals But Still Useful
- » Prime Minister of North Macedonia Will Visit Sofia in June
- » Airspace over Geneva Will Be Closed for Putin-Biden Meeting on June 16