Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
The National Social Security Institute announced that the average social security income for the country is BGN 1015,82 for November 2019.
The average monthly social security income for the country from 01.12.2018 to 30.11.2019 is BGN 977,60.
The average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period serves in the calculation of the amount of newly granted pensions in December 2019, in accordance with Article 70, para. 3 of the Code for social security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children