Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
The National Social Security Institute announced that the average social security income for the country is BGN 1015,82 for November 2019.
The average monthly social security income for the country from 01.12.2018 to 30.11.2019 is BGN 977,60.
The average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period serves in the calculation of the amount of newly granted pensions in December 2019, in accordance with Article 70, para. 3 of the Code for social security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece
- » Important Moments and Insights From the Bitcoin History
- » Summer 2020 Economic Forecast: Deeper Recession With Wider Divergences