The Russian Government Resigns
After President Vladimir Putin's message to the Federal Assembly, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has announced that he is resigning from the government.
He said the government would be resigning in totality.
The Head of State thanked the government for the work. Putin has ordered the government to fulfill its commitments until a new cabinet is appointed, TASS reported.
- » Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City
- » The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
- » The Bad Weather in Spain Took the Lives of 10 People
- » Canada Court Fines Volkswagen €135 Million
- » Elon Musk Wants to Move 1 Million People to Mars
- » President Putin: Russia Needs Strong Presidential Power