The Russian Government Resigns
After President Vladimir Putin's message to the Federal Assembly, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has announced that he is resigning from the government.
He said the government would be resigning in totality.
The Head of State thanked the government for the work. Putin has ordered the government to fulfill its commitments until a new cabinet is appointed, TASS reported.
- » Australia Tests Tuberculosis Vaccine to Fight Coronavirus
- » Prince Charles has Recovered from the COVID-19
- » German Giant Bosch has Developed Rapid COVID-19 Tests
- » One Was Killed and 127 Were Injured in a Train Accident in China
- » The Tragedy in Spain is Growing: Over 800 COVID-19 Victims for the Last 24 Hours
- » China Expert: Coronavirus Pandemic may Decline in October