Greece with a New Ministry of Migration and Asylum
The Greek government on Wednesday announced a new Ministry of Migration and Asylum as part of efforts to accelerate policy implementation in the area. This happened after a decision of the Prime Minister of Greece, Kyriakos Mitsotakis.
The new ministry will be led by Notis Mitarakis, who had until now served as deputy minister of Labor and Social Affairs, according to a statement by the government spokesman, Ekathimerini reported.
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
- » The EU is Launching a Pan-European Consultation on the future
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » Brexit: MEPs are Concerned about Citizens' Rights