Population in Greece - 10.7 Million People
In 2019, 86 440 babies were born in Greece and 119 446 people died, which is why the population of our southern neighbour decreased by 33 006 and numbered 10 724 599, according to ANA-MPA.
The media quoted the National Statistics Service of Athens.
51.4% of the Greek population are women, 48.6% are men, and six out of every ten Greeks, or 63%, are between the ages of 15 and 64.
The largest part of the population - about one third or 3.5 million people - lives in the Attica peninsula around Athens.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine