Nissan and Renault have Denied Rumours of the Car Alliance Collapse
The Japanese car manufacturer Nissan Motor has described as the reports that it is considering breaking its alliance with Renault as completely false BNR reported.
"Nissan is in no way considering dissolving the Alliance," the Japanese carmaker said in a statement Tuesday
"The Alliance is the source of Nissan's competitiveness. Through the Alliance, to achieve sustainable and profitable growth, Nissan will look to continue delivering win-win results for all member companies," the company said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Direct Flights between Albania and Bulgaria start on August 1
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Heat Continues, over 40 degrees on July 30
- » Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes Placed in Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Google and Facebook Will Require Vaccinations for All Employees
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocks Alaska, Tsunamy Alert Issued
- » How Bitcoin Can Promote Financial Services