Explosion in a Chemical Plant in Spain
At least one person was killed and six were injured in a blast at a chemical plant in northeastern Spain today, TASS and Reuters reported, citing local media.
The massive explosion occurred in an industrial area in Tarragona province, part of the Catalonia region.
Residents of Tarragona, a city with a population of 800,000, and nearby settlements were urged not to open their doors and windows and to stay in their homes until the causes of the explosion and its effects are clear, the Associated Press and TASS reported.
Fire crews are at the site of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse