Explosion in a Chemical Plant in Spain
At least one person was killed and six were injured in a blast at a chemical plant in northeastern Spain today, TASS and Reuters reported, citing local media.
The massive explosion occurred in an industrial area in Tarragona province, part of the Catalonia region.
Residents of Tarragona, a city with a population of 800,000, and nearby settlements were urged not to open their doors and windows and to stay in their homes until the causes of the explosion and its effects are clear, the Associated Press and TASS reported.
Fire crews are at the site of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister