NIMH: Mainly Sunny and Fairly Calm Today
Today, most of the country will be mainly sunny and fairly calm.
Before noon, many areas in the plains and valleys will be foggy. Maximum temperatures will reach 7C to 12C, but will remain lower in areas with persistent fog. Atmospheric pressure will drop, but will stay higher than the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain