Lebanon Voting Rights in the UN Have Been Fully Restored
Lebanon regained its right to vote at the UN General Assembly after paying its contributions to the international organization.
The Lebanese were in the list with the Central African Republic, Gambia, Lesotho, Tonga, Venezuela and Yemen as countries that do not pay the required contributions by UN rules and are not allowed to vote.
"With this payment, Lebanon’s voting rights have been fully restored under Article 19.," Stephane Dujarric, spokesman of the UN Secretary-General's Office said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boris Johnson: No Masks and COVID Certificates from Next Week
- » The White House: Russia could Launch an Invasion of Ukraine at any time
- » Erdogan invites Leaders of Russia and Ukraine to Talks in Turkey
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday
- » Indonesia is Moving its Capital
- » Ukrainian MP at the EP: Any Arms Embargo against Ukraine must Fall