Lebanon Voting Rights in the UN Have Been Fully Restored
Lebanon regained its right to vote at the UN General Assembly after paying its contributions to the international organization.
The Lebanese were in the list with the Central African Republic, Gambia, Lesotho, Tonga, Venezuela and Yemen as countries that do not pay the required contributions by UN rules and are not allowed to vote.
"With this payment, Lebanon’s voting rights have been fully restored under Article 19.," Stephane Dujarric, spokesman of the UN Secretary-General's Office said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide