PM Borissov: The 3.7% Export Growth Proves the Development of our Economy
Bulgarian economy has grown 3.7% more than in the same period last year, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov wrote on his Facebook profile.
"In the period January - November 2019, goods were exported from Bulgaria worth BGN 53,758.2 million to the EU and third countries, which was 3.7% more than in the same period of 2018. The data of the National Statistical Institute has once again shown the development of the Bulgarian economy and the positive trends of continuing growth.
“We will keep up the good work,” Prime Minister Borissov added.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria