The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
Snowfall, rain and floods in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan have killed 43 people, the Associated Press reported.
25 people died in Pakistan. The biggest material damage is in the southwestern province of Balochistan. The Regional Civil Protection Service has reported that 14 people have died in the province in the last 24 hours. Most of the casualties were caused by collapsed roofs of houses. Many highways are also closed due to the heavy snowfall.
At least 18 people have been killed in Afghanistan, including women and children, local authorities in Kandahar, Herat and Helmand have reported. Many roads are closed due to the snowfall and avalanche danger. The temperature in the capital Kabul is minus 15 degrees Celsius.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Passengers Wait over 6 hours for a Wizz Air Flight to Valencia at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria: 18-year-old on Amphetamines killed 22-year-old Student in Car Crash
- » Bulgaria: Taxi carrying Illegal Migrants from Syria Crashed in Sofia
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash on the Ring Road in Sofia, One Person confirmed Dead
- » Bulgarian Border Guards rescued 38 Refugees in the Black Sea, including a Baby