State of Emergency Declared in the Philippines
A state of emergency was declared today in the province of Batangas in the Philippines after the eruption of the Taal volcano, RIA Novosti reported.
Due to the danger of eruption, authorities began evacuating three settlements in Batangas province with a population of more than 80,000 people.
Manila International Airport was also closed.
The Philippines Civil Aviation Authority recommended that aircraft avoid airspace near the volcano.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Cold Continues, Snowfall and Rainfall are Expected