Michael Bloomberg: I’m Spending all my Money to Get Rid of Trump
Democratic presidential candidate billionaire Michael Bloomberg said in an interview with Reuters that he was spending his money to get rid of current US leader Donald Trump.
"Number one priority is to get rid of Donald Trump. I’m spending all my money to get rid of Trump." he said.
Bloomberg entered the Democratic race in November and, according to media reports, has spent more than $ 200 million on television ads. The billionaire is one of Trump's most active opponents.
The US presidential election will be held on November 3, 2020.
- » Boris Johnson: After Brexit We will Put People before Passports
- » Pompeo to Mitsotakis: Greece is a Major US Ally
- » Iran has Requested Assistance from the US and France to Read the Ukrainian Plane's Black Boxes on its Territory
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?