Michael Bloomberg: I’m Spending all my Money to Get Rid of Trump
Democratic presidential candidate billionaire Michael Bloomberg said in an interview with Reuters that he was spending his money to get rid of current US leader Donald Trump.
"Number one priority is to get rid of Donald Trump. I’m spending all my money to get rid of Trump." he said.
Bloomberg entered the Democratic race in November and, according to media reports, has spent more than $ 200 million on television ads. The billionaire is one of Trump's most active opponents.
The US presidential election will be held on November 3, 2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spain Closes 4 More Regions Amid Worsening COVID-19 Situation
- » French President Macron: New Lockdown Rules, People Fill Out Forms to Leave Their Homes
- » COVID-19 in India: Total Cases Surged to 8 Million
- » Germany Registers 16 000 Coronavirus Cases - Highest Daily Increase Since the Pandemic
- » COVID-19: France Considering Re-Introducing of Self-Isolation
- » Arrests and Riots in Some Italian Cities Against Restrictions