US is against the Second Line of the TurkStream Gas Pipeline
"The USA is against the second line of the Turk Stream gas pipeline intended for gas supplies to Southeast Europe via Bulgaria, because our country views it as geostrategic project of Russia", the United States Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale said in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio.
"Moscow uses its energy sources as a political tool to exert influence and divide Europe. Nord Stream 2 and the second pipe of Turk Stream are a problem, because they do not ensure energy diversification for Europe, David Hale points out. The USA will continue to support Bulgaria modernize its armed forces, build a 5G communication network protected from manipulation and strengthen rule of law", David Hale further said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trio of UN Chief, Erdogan, Zelensky to visit Black Sea Port of Odesa
- » UK Inflation Hits 40-year High
- » Day 175 of the Invasion of Ukraine: More Explosions in Crimea, Russia Admits it was Sabotage
- » Biden signs major Climate Change and Health Care Law
- » Amid Global Tension, the US Tests Nuclear-Capable Missile
- » Finland to Issue Fewer Visas to Russians, Estonia Suspends them on Thursday