Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
A bomb exploded at a mosque in the Pakistani city of Quetta during a prayer Friday night, Turkish daily Sabah reported on Thursday. A senior police officer and at least 11 others have been killed, police said. Another 11 people were injured.
The target of the attack was likely to have been the killed police officer, but authorities will investigate the case.
According to hospital officials, the death toll may increase as some of the injured are in critical condition.
No one has yet taken responsibility for the case.
The attack came just days after a bomb was detonated near the town of Quetta, targeting paramilitary forces.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region
- » Bulgaria: More than 50 Minors were found in a Nightclub in Blagoevgrad during a Police Operation