Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
A bomb exploded at a mosque in the Pakistani city of Quetta during a prayer Friday night, Turkish daily Sabah reported on Thursday. A senior police officer and at least 11 others have been killed, police said. Another 11 people were injured.
The target of the attack was likely to have been the killed police officer, but authorities will investigate the case.
According to hospital officials, the death toll may increase as some of the injured are in critical condition.
No one has yet taken responsibility for the case.
The attack came just days after a bomb was detonated near the town of Quetta, targeting paramilitary forces.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta