US Refuses to Discuss the Withdrawal of its Troops from Iraq
The United States is not discussing the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, France press and Reuters reported.
Agencies cited a statement today by US Department of State spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus.
“At this time, any delegation sent to Iraq would be dedicated to discussing how to best recommit to our strategic partnership — not to discuss troop withdrawal, but our right, appropriate force posture in the Middle East,” State Department spokesperson Morgan Ortagus said.
- » Boris Johnson: After Brexit We will Put People before Passports
- » Pompeo to Mitsotakis: Greece is a Major US Ally
- » Iran has Requested Assistance from the US and France to Read the Ukrainian Plane's Black Boxes on its Territory
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?