The Tax Campaign in Bulgaria Begins
The new tax campaign begins today and runs until April 30.
Individuals and companies will be able to submit their income declarations in 2019 both electronically and on site in the relevant National Revenue Agency territorial directorates.
Those who have received incomes other than their salaries, such as fees or rents, are also required to declare these incomes.
The agency reminds citizens that in order to receive a 5% discount on the surcharge, they have to submit their declarations by 31 March.
For the first year, the fill in of the declarations will now be avoidable. Those who have a Personal Identification Code (PIC) from the NRA will receive a pre-filled declaration in which they will be able to make changes.
Please note that rhis service will be available in March.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Bitcoin Can Promote Financial Services
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business