Elizabeth II is Seeking an Urgent Solution to the Crisis in the Royal Family
Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and his son William are looking for a solution for the future of Harry and his wife Megan in the royal family.
The queen asked her assistants and advisers to find a way out within days, not weeks. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced they would step back from their roles as ‘senior’ members of the royal family. According to official information published on Sussex Royal Instagramprfile Harry and Meghan want to "work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen" and plan to "balance" their time "between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages"
Buckingham Palace responded with a statement saying:
"Discussions with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are at an early stage.
"We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption