Japan Wants Interpol to Issue a "Red Notice" for Carlos Ghosn Wife
Japanese investigators have sent a request to Interpol to include the wife of the former Nissan carmaker boss Carlos Ghosn on the international wanted list, the agency said.
Japan is seeking an Interpol “Red Notice” for Carole Ghosn, the wife of Carlos Ghosn, the latest move by the country to put pressure on the former auto executive after his surprise escape from trial, Bloomberg reported.
Earlier, the Tokyo prosecutor's office issued an arrest warrant on suspicion that she presented false evidence in April 2019.
She left Japan in April last year and is now with her husband in Lebanon.
- » Russia Claims the the US is behind the Coronavirus Epidemic
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia
- » US to Withdraw Troops from Kosovo unless Pristina Abolishes Customs Duties
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties