An Aircraft from the United States to Israel Made and Emergency Landing in Canada
A plane by Israeli airline El Al, flying from the United States to Israel, made an emergency landing at an airport in Canada due to smoke in the engine, passengers were not injured, RIA Novosti reported.
According to the airline, the plane landed at the airport in the Canadian city of Halifax.
"Flight LY26 made an emergency landing due to smoke in one of the engines. All passengers are fine." the airline said.
The airline is currently seeking a solution to this situation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir